Sharon O'Connor is the "night code enforcer." Her day starts at 2pm.
I went to her office today because I got a call from her co-worker, Julissa Gelpi, a few days ago. Julissa did not say what she was calling about. She just left a message that she called. I wanted to see, in person, what it was all about.
Sharon O'Connor said that Julissa was calling me to let me know that she, Julissa, went to 74 Jackson St. The tenants were not home but she was able to hear the chirping smoke detector that I have been complaining about since the summer. Sharon also told me that Julissa is waiting to hear from the land-lord. I don't know what that means exactly. Did they mail them a letter explain that they have an issue that needs to be fixed? Did she leave them a voicemail explaining the issue?
What I want to know is how long do they give the land-lord to respond to them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment